Student part-time Web Developer
Please send your CV with the form below:
The Student Web Developer is responsible for assisting in development and maintenance of web projects. He or she posts content, designs new pages and fixes bugs. This position provides flexible hours and ample opportunity to learn.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of new pages or features for Web sites and applications
- General maintenance of pages in content management systems such as WordPress or Magento
- Check Web sites for quality and integrity of information
- Proofread Web content
- Attend regular team meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Must have a clear understanding of web standards and how to design pages within those standards
- Work hours are flexible, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., 4 hours / day.
- Good communication in English